Invitation for submission
Invitation for submission of development project proposals
The Centre for International Cooperation and Development (CMSR) as the implementor of the Slovenian bilateral international development cooperation is inviting you to submit development project proposals for co-financing from the Government resources of the Republic of Slovenia.
The aim of the invitation is to co-finance projects that contribute to the eradication of poverty, reduction of inequality and sustainable development in partner countries and are submitted by public entities.
Projects, eligible for co-financing under the above-mentioned invitation, are projects in the following fields: fight against climate change, with an emphasis on the sustainable management of natural and energy resources, environmental protection, reduction of poverty and inequality, empowerment of women, improvement of social inclusion and acceleration of the green and digital transition.
The conditions for co-financing projects of international development cooperation are:
- The recipient being a public entity;
- Compliance of the project with the resolution, strategic documents and substantive starting points of international development cooperation of the Republic of Slovenia;
- Contributing to the eradication of poverty, the reduction of inequalities or the promotion of sustainable development in a partner country or region as fundamental objectives of international development cooperation;
- Compliance of the project with the demonstrated needs of the partner country;
- Compliance with the obligations under the contract for the co-financing of projects of international development cooperation concluded by the recipient with CMSR (if any contracts were concluded);
- That the project does not contribute to the increased use of fossil fuels.
Project proposals have to be prepared using the Project Proposal Form.
The selection procedure and evaluation of the projects will be carried out according to the Manual for the Implementation of the International Development Cooperation Projects.
1. Fill out the Project proposal Form and send it for review
2. CMSR reviews the proposal and requests additional information, if necessary.
3. Supplement the Project Proposal Form if necessary and submit the final version.
4. CMSR evaluates the Project Proposal and notifies the potential donation recipient.
CMSR is accepting the project proposals on a continuous basis. Project proposals that will arrive after May 31st 2023 will be included in the updated 2024-2025 programme.
For more details contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone +386 1 235 07 80.